2017-2018 Meeting days are the second Thursday of every month (except September and April)
6:00 PM: Potluck Dinner: Please bring a main dish or side dish to share
6:30-7:30 Business Meeting: Childcare and Spanish Interpreter provided
Our PTA Family Education / Resource Nights and Meetings scheduled for this school year are:
- Thursday, 9/28 Topic: Meet Principal Libby DeBell: and OHE PTA overview Who are we? What do we do?
- Thursday 10/12: Topic: Site Based Foster Care Orientation Special Guest: Maia Anderson
- Thursday 11/9, Business: Approve Budget, Standing rules, event and project updates TOPIC: RULER at home, Family edition
- Thursday 12/14 Topic: (Tentative): Education funding, Special Guests: State Representatives for 46th: Gerry Pollett and Javier Valdez
- Thursday 1/11 Business: Elect Nominating Committee Topic: TBD
- Thursday 2/8: Topic:TBD
- Thursday 3/8 Topic : TBD
- Thursday 4/19 Business: Elect Officers Topic: TBD
- Thursday 5/10 Topic:TBD
- Thursday 6/15 End of Year celebration and awards
Olympic Hills cafeteria.
Our gatherings serve as a forum to ask questions about our school, receive updates from Principal Libby DeBell, and keep you updated on the latest school news and events. Occasionally we invite special guests to speak on topics relevant to our community.
Membership is $10 per adult – forms are found in the front office or the forms section of this website.
You do not need to be a member to participate, but you do need to be a member to vote, or serve in an elected or leadership role.
The whole family. Everyone is welcome to eat together and any adults can participate in discussion regardless of whether they have paid dues! Childcare is free.
Your participation is welcome.